Wednesday, April 5, 2017

                                                              Cristian Lifes


Mi name is Cristian Zuñiga,i have 20 years old,I born the 25th february of 1997.I born in the commune of san miguel,where i actualy lives.

My family is not so much extensive,we are 4 integrants:My two sisters,francisca and catalina and my mother veronica, and don't have close family,they are my world.

The school period what more mark me was the secondary school,in liceo manuel barros borgoño,located in the franklin neighborhood. In this place i lived a lot of experiences who make me grow like person.

Actually,I study psicology in Universidad de chile,i am in my second year of the career.I choose that career because is a important tool for entrust to the comunity

My favourite hobbies,in other words,my passion are follow to the Universidad de Chile Footbal Club. The "U". I'm are a big fan of this team since i was a child.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cristian
    I think you're a very very soccer fan haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also lived in San Miguel! hahaha...and my school is very close to Barros Borgoño.
    We have some things in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I studied im San Miguel! And i like "La U" too jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your social compromise, dear.
    I don´t like so much your love for the "u", but i like your description of your life.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great moments in the historic franklin neighborhood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really fanatic of "La U" too! See you in the nacional one day.

    ReplyDelete

                                                    The footbal is one of the most popular sport,in more of the contruies and continents...