Wednesday, May 17, 2017

                                                     The Music i liked

I think i can't describe me in base to just one kind of music, since i was a child I’m very versatile, i always listened a lot of artist and music styles, these are so varied and some of these are strongly opposed, like reggaeton, balad singers, blues,rap, colombian and argentinian cumbia, and another musician like deftones, morrisey, somes songs of radiohead, and another related musicians.

But,i have a preference for the rap music,especially the rap music mixed with blues or jazz.This mixed likes me because i tink who these are a good combination of the singing technique of some raper's singers and the sounds of the clarinet,and another instruments implicated on the jazz and the blues.My favourite musicians of this kind of rap are principaly the chilean musicians Matiah chinaski,Mente sabia crú and brous one and the american musicians l'orange.Also,I liked the social rap,these kind of rap are strongly related to social causes.

I think is necessary exploring differents tipes of music,of different countries and different styles because that supply to you a great vision and a great knowledge.




3 comments:


  1. It is very true what you say! It would be very boring to hear only one kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true!
    listen to a single type of music is very boring ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like social rap too. I think it is important to create music with social awareness.

    ReplyDelete

                                                    The footbal is one of the most popular sport,in more of the contruies and continents...